Curb Appeal is The Hook!
Your exterior says a lot about how your home is maintained both inside and out.
When buyers see an attractive exterior, they will be eager to stop and darn right excited to view the interior as well!
Getting Your Home Ready For Sale
• Make a list of major repairs that are needed such as roofing, siding and lighting.
• Make a list of minor repairs needed such as painting or minor landscaping, and repair as many
• items as possible.
• Make as many of these repairs as possible BEFORE going to market.
• Sweep or shovel walkways, driveways and patios/decks (salt in the winter).
• Maintain front, back and side yard.
• Ensure lawns are mowed, shrubs are pruned and flower beds are weeded.
• Place flowers or winter arrangements on your front porch and/or in front of the garage.
• Remove all festive lights and decorations.
• Call RE/MAX!
RE/MAX Helping You Showcase Your Home!
Our agents are here to assist you along the way, give us a call!
RE/MAX Orchard Country | 250.494.8881
RE/MAX Penticton Realty | 250.492.2266
RE/MAX Realty Solutions | 250.495.7441